* The quantity and description of the goods you have ordered are set out in your customer order.
* Please check these details are correct. Its order that forms our contract with you.
* If you are uncertain about the order details, please contact us by email for clarification.
Note : That photographs on our website are illustrations and may not be an exact match. They do not form part of the contract
* It's the customer's responsibility to ensure reasonable access for delivery of their goods. Our drivers may refuse delivery where access is difficult. However, should the customer insist that we attempt the delivery, the customer will be responsible for any damages to their property.
* To guarantee a smooth delivery, please ensure that your home is prepared and accessible. Please remove potential obstacles and any fragile or valuable objects from the delivery path.
* We will do our best to assist if an access problem occurs, but re-delivery costs and cancellation fees will not be waived. Should access cause a failed delivery our standard cancellation fee will be applied. Delivery charge of £99.00 applies for re-delivery.
* On the day of delivery, time slots are not available. However, our delivery team will contact you 1 hour prior to delivery to confirm their arrival.
* The seller or nominated agents are unable to hold goods. Delivery must be arranged within 5 days of the goods being available for delivery. The seller retains the right to charge storage should the time period be exceeded.
* There will be no delivery until payment has been cleared. The company reserves the right to hold goods whilst payment clears. We provide free delivery over £1000 to BIRMINGHAM and £ 1 per mile for other places
* Delivery charges may apply for orders outside the UK like SCOTLAND
* We aim for all orders to be delivered to our cucustomers in 8– 10 weeks after the order has been placed. However, it's not unusual for customers to receive their orders sooner than we've estimated.
* Once an order is placed, we contact our manufacturers in Turkey and ask them to send them as soon as possible. Once the item(s) arrive to our dispatch centre in the UK we'll send you a confirmation Email letting you know. You'll then be contacted to find out what the best time is for you to have your item(s) delivered.
* We deliver all items been ordered withinan order at the same time.
* Delivery is officially to the front door only but Goods may be taken to the room of choice at the driver’s discretion if access is clear. For health and safety our delivery people are not able to remove their shoe. Please ensure you protect any floor and surfaces.
* Usually, if there is any delay in your order,and specially due to COVID-19, we may experience longer delivery times than normal we will inform you immediately, but, if you haven't heard from us and the delivery is late please, get in touch using any of the methods on our contact page.